Read Ted Takasaki's Blog
A top competitor on the In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail (PWT), Ted won the prestigious PWT Classic Championship in 1998 and the 1995 PWT Top Gun Angler Award. In 2002, he smashed the all time, one day PWT tournament record with limit of 5 walleyes that weighed 53.2 pounds! In addition, Ted was also a part of the Master's Walleye Circuit (MWC) Team of the Year in 1991 and a 5-time MWC, 11-time PWT, and 2-time FLW Classic qualifier. Ted also won the coveted 1993 Mercury National Tournament held on Lake Winnebago, Wisconsin. He has been featured in many national outdoor magazines, has conducted hundreds of walleye seminars across the Midwest, and is considered one of America's leading walleye experts.
- Legendary Angler Inductee to Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame
- In-Fisherman PWT Championship Qualifier 1993 through 2002 – 10 consecutive
- All time PWT Record Holder – One day 5 fish limit – 53.2 pounds – Lake Erie 2002
- PWT Record Holder – Most consecutive money finishes – 9 tournaments
- PWT Top 5 Prize money earned